Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses Reviews
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Glasses Overview
Original Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses have been setting the style since their launch in 1956. It's hard to believe that the Wayfarer frame has been out in front for so long but their popularity has hardly waned down the decades.
These sunglasses have been sported by film stars, media celebrities and political leaders down the generations and are the favourite shades of today's style icons. The appeal is in the unisex square lines, wide brim and wing lenses that seem to fit almost any face shape.
The propionate acetate frame is strong but flexible and so light in weight it ensures hours of trouble-free comfort. The traditional look is a black frame with green or brown lenses but today's wearers have a choice of around 30 frame colours and dozens of lens combinations.
Crystal glass lenses offer 100% protection from harmful UV sunlight and come with scratch-resistant anti-glare coatings with optional polaroid, gradient and polychromatic technology.
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Product Details
- Frame: Full rim rectangular
- Frame material: hypoallergenic propionate acetate
- Frame style: Unisex most suited to oval and round face shapes
- Frame Size: 52mm, 55mm
- Triple barrel metal hinges on temples
- Lenses have 100% UV protection.
- Small white Ray-Ban logo on right lens
- Lenses have various coatings and/or gradient tints
- Polarised lenses optional
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Six-months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)