Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses Reviews
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Glasses Overview
Wayfarers are back in style with the success of the Ray-Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses — a modern take on the classic original that now put them way back in style.
Slightly smaller than the originals, the full-rim New Wayfarer frame has a softer, more rounded line that looks good on almost all face shapes, male or female.
The lenses are not as large in this modern update and the frame is slightly tapered so the glasses don't dominate the face quite as much as before.
Frames come in a myriad of colours as do the lenses which also have gradient, mirror and polarised options. The sunglasses come in two sizes 52mm and 55mm, so smaller faces are catered for and the lightweight hypoallergenic acetate construction keeps them comfortable all day long.
While paying homage to an iconic brand that dominated eyewear style for a whole generation, the Ray-Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses adopt the best of the old and add a new, trendier, forward-looking dimension.
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Product Details
- Frame: Full rim rectangular
- Frame material: hypoallergenic propionate acetate
- Frame style: Unisex most suited to oval and round face shapes
- Frame Size: 52mm, 55mm
- Silver Ray-Ban logo embedded in the temple
- Triple barrel metal hinge on temple
- Lenses are large rectangular with rounded edges
- Lenses have 100% UV protection.
- Small white Ray-Ban logo on right lens
- Lenses available with mirror coating or gradient tint
- Polarised lenses optional