Oakley Turbine Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Turbine Glasses Overview
Oakley Turbine sunglasses are aimed at the stylish sports market with an active sporty look inspired by the earlier Hijinx model. Stylish looks and comfortable all-day wear yet durable enough to take the strain of active sportswear, Turbines are for those who want performance eyewear that looks good in any arena.
The rectangular Plutonite lenses are cut from a single curved toric surface for good visual clarity then snapped into a frame moulded from patented nylon-infused O-Matter.
This full-rim frame has strong lines to give a self-assured aura and the snug a Three-Point Fit an Oakley innovation that keeps the lenses in perfect alignment. Cam temple hinges add to durability while the tapered arms come with a two-tone strip, the inner strip of proprietary Unobtanium which increases grip with perspiration.
Turbines are available in a wide range of frame colours and lens options so there is a combination to suit everyone. All lenses block 100% of UV light and High Definition Optics ensure the sharpest clarity in any conditions while XYZ Optics extends that clarity right to the edge of the lens.
Oakley Turbines offer an impressive package for the active sports enthusiast who want to merge good looks with high-performance eyewear. They look good on most faces but suit the larger face best.
Oakley Turbine Product Details
- Lightweight, durable frame of stress-resistant O-Matter® synthetic
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity impact protection
- Cam temple hinges with Oakley icons
- Plutonite® lenses for 100% protection from UV light up to 400nm
- Base 6 lens curvature give peripheral protection
- High Definition Optics® (HDO) for accurate vision in entire field of view
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, oils and dust
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- HDPolarised® option blocks 99% of glare
- Iridium® lens coating option for tuned light transmission
- Made for men, best on large faces
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Six months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)
- Made in the USA