Oakley Valve Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Valve Glasses Overview
A leading member of the Lifestyle range, Oakley Valve sunglasses blend sports and leisurewear with a wraparound design that offers rugged sports durability and all-day comfort for the casual wearer.
Oakley Valves have a high curvature frame for a wraparound fit moulded in O-Matter nylon infused plastic or carbon fibre. Both so lightweight you probably won't even know that you are wearing them and, with Oakley's patented Three-Point-Fit they should hug the face and not move around even when playing active sports.
The frame has a two-tone layer that extends the whole length of the arm with an inner layer of Unobtanium to ensure they stay in place as they increase grip with perspiration.
Valves come with Plutonite lenses to eliminate harmful UV rays and High Definition Optics ensure sharp vision. These sunglasses also have a variety of lens options that include light balancing Iridium and glare reducing HDPolaroid.
Oakley Valve sunglasses are for cutting a cool figure on the street or on the sports field. The clean wraparound lines get some added zip from the two-tone arms and this is a lifestyle frame that offers the performance expected of sport specific sunglasses.
The curved frame means they look best on large faces but they pretty much enhance all shapes and sizes.
Oakley Valve Product Details
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs for grip
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in place
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Metal O icon accents
- Peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UV light
- Polarised lens option minimises glare
- Iridium® lens coat option for tuned light transmission
- Best on medium to large faces
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Six months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)
- Made in the USA