Oakley Conductor Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Conductor Glasses Overview
A sophisticated look that avoids the flashy style of much modern eyewear, Oakley Conductor sunglasses lightweight comfort in a refined package.
The thin, full-rimmed frame with its single bridge has clean, simple lines that extend through the integrated spring hinged temples to the slender arms.
It's a scholarly feel, with fine lines that come courtesy of the C5-alloy blend of five superheated metals. The material achieves a durable strength that belies the flimsy minimalist look.
Air-filled silicone nose pads and Oakley's own Unobtanium (used for the ear socks), along with the three-point-fit architecture, help to keep the sunglasses firmly in place despite the ultra lightweight material that hardly feels as though it exists at all. Wearers will be pushed to know they have sunglasses on at all.
The Conductor 8 versions have a more pronounced 8.75 base curvature that gives a more wraparound look than the slightly flatter shape of Oakley's Conductor 6 sunglasses.
Good eye protection is ensured whatever the curvature with the patented Plutonite lenses offering 100% protection from all harmful UV sunlight up to 400nm.
Oakley Conductors have a sleek, sophisticated look rarely found in modern-day designer glasses. It certainly sets them apart from others in the Oakley stable with a stylish combination of fluid lines and crafted elegance.
Oakley Conductor Product Details
- Full-rim metal frame of C-5 superheated alloy.
- Rectangular lens shape with a single bridge in base 8.75 or base 6.5 curvature.
- Air-filled silicone nose pads.
- Integrated spring hinges at the temples
- Meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection
- 100% protection from UVA with Plutonite® lens material
- XYZ Optics for clarity at every view angle
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Three-Point Fit to keep glasses in place
- Mirror lens coating options in certain colours.
- Polarised lenses option in certain colours.
- Iridium coated lenses are optional
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Six months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)
- Made in the USA