Oakley EVZero Glasses Review
Oakley EVZero Glasses Overview
Oakley has broken new ground with the EVZero which gives complete vision by removing the frame completely to give an entirely unobstructed view.
The frame is fundamentally a revamp of the Sub Zero model first released in the 90s. EVZero claims to be the 'lightest performance sunglasses in history' and comes with a choice of two lens shapes, the Range and the slightly smaller Path.
No lens changing facility here which is hardly surprising given the lack of a frame but who knows what Oakley will come up with next. As it is, the frameless EVZero offers a wide range of distortion-free vision for the wearer.
Even without a frame, these glasses feel robust, and the lenses are not prone to fogging even in high humidity. A Prizm Road lens will intensify road texture while enhancing greens and blues while the Prize Trail does much the same for the browns.
By doing away with the frame, Oakley EVZero has created their widest unobstructed range of view and lenses five distortion-free, sharp vision across the entire lens. As well as giving full eye protection these feather-light glasses are barely noticeable on the face, and few will even know they are wearing them.
Oakley EVZero Product Details
- Lightweight, frameless glasses for sports and casual wear
- Lightweight, durable arms of stress-resistant O-Matter® synthetic
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standard for impact protection
- Three-Point Fit to keep glasses comfortably in place
- Unobtanium® nose pads and ear socks increase grip
- Plutonite® lens givesl100% eye protection from harmful UV light
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, oils and dust
- High Definition Optics® for clarity across entire field of view
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics® extends clarity to lens edge
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Six months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)
- Made in the USA