Ray-Ban Erika Sunglasses Reviews
Ray-Ban Erika Glasses Overview
Ray-Ban Erika sunglasses may be a retro vintage in style, but they have a contemporary roll that shows no sign of slowing down. Similar to the classic Clubmaster, these shades take retro to a new level with a time-honoured shape, and character keyhole bridge combined with up-to-date technology and an array of modern, bright colours.
The flattering rubberized oval frame is an unashamed throwback to Hollywood glamour, but innovative components and bright colours make them perfect for the modern wardrobe.
Erikas are a style statement that sets the wearer apart from the crowd where the on-trend oversized round lenses, sweeping acetate frame, tapered temples and sleek metal arms create instant impact.
The colour range is impressive, so you can pick something flashy for summer or subtle for casual wear. Lightweight lenses give 100% UV protection and come with a range of options, from polarised to gradient. Ray-Ban Erika sunglasses are a perfect choice for those after a vintage style statement with a modern twist.
Ray-Ban Erika Product Details
- Frame shape pilot full rim oval
- Frame material is lightweight, hypoallergenic rubberized nylon.
- Keyhole bridge and metal arms
- Triple barrel hinges
- Ear socks coated in moulded propionate
- Lens has oversized round shape
- Lenses from polycarbonate with 100% UV protection
- Lenses available with gradient tints and mirrored coating
- Small white Ray-Ban signature on right lens
- Mainly for women but unisex appeal