Oakley Jupiter Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Jupiter Glasses Overview
Oakley Jupiters give some added spin to the now legendary Wayfarer style. The iconic rectangular frame with flyaway corners gets pumped with street attitude through tough arms in a style inspired by the handles of switchblade knives. Sculpted integrated hinges and a whole bunch of patented high-tech specifics bring these retro sunglasses bang up to date.
Part of Oakley's Lifestyle range, these shades are aimed at the casual market who don't need the advanced technology demanded by sports professionals but still want sunglasses that perform well and look good.
Lightweight O-Matter frames combine tough impact-resistant durability with flexibility and all-day comfort while the three-point-fit and Unobtanium ears socks ensure the Jupiters stay snug under all conditions.
Plutonite lenses give 100% eye protection against harmful UV light while Oakley's patented High Definition Optics ensure clarity of vision from any angle. With additional lens options of Iridium coating and polaroid technology, there is the opportunity to increase the sharpness of vision, reduce glare and balance light transmission.
But it's the design flare that sets these Oakleys apart. The chiselled metal accents at the temples and switchblade arms give a striking new street-cool touch to an iconic design that has withstood the test of time.
With Jupiter sunglasses, it looks like Oakley has made the original Wayfarer shape all its own and ushered in a new dimension in sunglasses design.
Oakley Jupiter Product Details
- Lightweight, durable frame of stress-resistant O-Matter® synthetic
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity impact protection
- Wide arms and keyhole bridge with Three-Point Fit ensure snug fit
- Oakley logo on wide arms
- Spring loaded temple hinges with metal rivets
- Plutonite® lenses for 100% protection from UV light up to 400nm
- High Definition Optics® (HDO) for accurate vision in entire field of view
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, oils and dust
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- HDPolarised® technology option blocks 99% of glare
- Iridium® lens coating option for tuned light transmission
- Unisex appeal, best on round and oval faces
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Six-months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)
- Made in the USA