Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Fives Squared Glasses Overview
Designed for the smaller face, Oakley Five Squared sunglasses have a tight fitting wraparound frame to hug the head. Oakley calls the frame architecture 'Condensed Cranial Geometry', but other might prefer the term 'snug fit'. The full-rimmed frame has an 8.75 base lens curvature that enhances the sleek, wrapped look as well as increasing peripheral vision. Deep dimensional reliefs, double metal icons at the thick temples and integrated hinges give the sunglasses a street-smooth sporty style. Oakley's durable O-Matter frame material feels light on the face, and the patented three-point-fit keeps them firmly in place. The squared lenses are the company's own impact resistant Plutonite, with built in 100% UV protection and Patented XYZ Optics to keep the visual field sharp no matter what the angle of view. Lenses can also include Iridium coating to balance light transmission or polarised lenses that cut 99% of glare without haze or distortion. It adds up to a sleek, sophisticated style with a touch of action sport that is ideal for the small to medium sized face.
Oakley Fives Squared Product Details
- Full rim frame made from O Matter® — lightweight, durable and stress resistant.
- Sculpted temples with metal icons highlighting the signature Oakley "O".
- Patented Three-Point Fit architecture for comfort fit
- Plutonite lens material filters 100% of 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC light rays
- High Definition Optics meet the ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection.
- Clarity at all angles with patented XYZ Optics®
- 8.75 base lens curvature
- Available in a variety of lens and frame colour combinations
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Glare reduction with Polarised lenses (optional)