Free Delivery | Amazing Prices
Oakley Chainlink Sunglasses Reviews
Home » Reviews » Oakley Reviews » Oakley Chainlink
Oakley Chainlink Glasses Overview
Oakley Chainlink sunglasses are for those who enjoy an active life but want shades to look smart both on and off the sports field. The design is inspired by the popular Crosslink ophthalmic frame and, to be honest, there is not a lot between the two in style terms.
The squarish, single-bridge, full-rim frame is wide and flat with a Base 6 wrap so they suit most face shapes although they look their best on medium to large faces.
Manufactured from O-Matter nylon infused plastic, Oakley Chainlink sunglasses are extremely flexible, lightweight and durable. This makes them an excellent choice for lighter sportswear, say some tennis, golf or even cycling. Unobtanium ear socks and nose pads ensure a good fit when playing sports as it becomes tackier with perspiration.
Oakley Chainlinks are available in a wide variety of colours and lens types, including polarised and iridium coated. They look even cooler with mirror lenses, available in certain colours but not all.
All lenses come with a Plutonite label to guarantee 100% UV light protection and patented High Definition Optics, which provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision from every angle.
Aimed at the male market, you can wear Chainlinks all day; they are super comfortable and lightweight, nicely bridging the gap between sports and casual, sporty functionality with a sleek, casual style.
Oakley Chainlink Product Details
- Lightweight, full-rimmed frame for sports and casual wear
- Lightweight, durable frame of stress-resistant O-Matter® synthetic
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standard for impact protection
- Three-Point Fit to keep glasses comfortably in place
- Unobtanium® nose pads and ear socks increase grip
- Plutonite® lens givesl100% eye protection from harmful UV light
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, oils and dust
- Six base lens curvature with semi-wrap fit
- High Definition Optics® for clarity across entire field of view
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics® extends clarity to lens edge
- Iridium lens coat option for tuned light transmission
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Six months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)
- Made in the USA