Oakley Taper Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Taper Glasses Overview
Oakley Taper wire frame sunglasses boast a beautiful thinly sculpted frame that oozes casual sophistication.
High-tech Oakley know-how is behind the light but strong frame that allows such sleek looks. Manufactured from durable C-5™ alloy, a superheated blend of five metals, Oakley Tapers feature a rounded rectangular full-rim frame with slender temples full of everyday cool.
It's a look that will feel good whether dressing up or down, for the beach or even a business meeting.
Oakley's Plutonite lenses have built-in impact resistance and 100% protection from harmful UV rays while lens coating options include polarised for anti-glare and iridium for balanced light transmission.
The patented Three-Point-Fit system keeps the lenses in precise optical alignment by balancing nose pads and ear socks while High Definition Optics in the curved lenses offer exceptional visual clarity.
Stylish and sophisticated, Oakley Taper sunglasses will fit almost any face shape but is best on medium to large faces and they look good with any wardrobe.
Oakley Taper Product Details
- Ultra-lightweight, hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Comfort Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® ear socks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms
- Integrated metal icon accents
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission with Iridium® lens coating option
- HDPolarized™ option minimises glare
- Peripheral vision of 8.75-base lens curvature
- Impact resistance meets Z80.3 optical standards
- Clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Two-year warranty against manufacture defects
- Made in USA