Oakley Crankshaft Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Crankshaft Glasses Overview
Oakley Crankshaft sunglasses are a fusion of the company's popular Gascan and Fuel Cell models. Part of the lifestyle range, they add a bolder dimension to what were mainly street-wise shades.
The full-rimmed frame is medium thick with a prominent bridge, full sculpted temples and prominent Oakley logo with metal icon accents. Very much aimed at the younger male market that likes to look cool on the street, the bold look is a best fit for medium to large faces.
Forged in patented nylon-infused plastic O-Matter the are light but strong with plenty of impact-resistance flexibility to survive rough use. Oakley's three-point-fit keeps them firmly in place but comfortable for day-long wear.
Rectangular lenses add punch to the street look and they are cut from the same single toric shield to ensure perfect matching.
Full UV protection against harmful blue-spectrum light up to 400nm is built into the patented Plutonite lenses while XYZ Optics eliminates visual distortion from any angle. The lifestyle look of Oakley Crankshaft sunglasses is young, male urban and street-cool.
Oakley Crankshaft Product Details
- Lightweight, full-rimmed design for casual and street wear
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
- Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents on temples
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite lens to 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (lenses cut from a single toric shield)
- High Definition Optics exceed ANSI testing standards
- Impact protection exceeds ANSI Z87.
- Clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
- Lenses treated with anti-fog and scratch resistant coating
- Made in USA