Oakley Enduro Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Enduro Glasses Overview
More Clark Kent than Superman, Oakley Enduro sunglasses come in a style inspired by 1960s but with a contemporary edge. Designed in collaboration with US snowboarding star Saun White the thick, full-rimmed, smooth rounded frame is classical vintage although the wraparound 6-base curvature adds a street-cool edge.
Metal accents at the wide temples, a prominent Oakley icon and the ridged slanted grooves on the arms add a modern appeal. The refined, classy style has an indented arch bevel in the keyhole bridge that echoes the clean flowing curves of the frame.
Oakley's patented nylon infused O-Matter material makes for a lightweight, durable and comfortable fit while Plutonite shatter-proof lenses combine clarity and strength with 100% UV filtering. Oakley's High Definition Optics in lens manufacture promises crystal clarity from any angle and optional Iridium coating and polarised lenses open up even more viewing delights.
Oakley Enduro sunglasses have a vintage look that doesn't look behind the times. They look best on medium to large faces but make an impact on almost anyone.
Oakley Enduro Product Details
- Full rim frame with squared off rounded lenses mainly for men.
- Durability and comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® nylon infused plastic
- Metal icon accents, Oakley logo and three-point-fit arms
- Optimised peripheral vision with 6-base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 standards
- Clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized™ for minimal glare (optional)
- Made in USA