Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Holbrook Glasses Overview
Oakley Holbrook sunglasses build on the classic Wayfarer shape with a rounded rectangular frame, retro keyhole bridge and distinctive lenses. With design input from US snowboarding star Shaun White, Holbrooks are super light with good peripheral vision.
The lens frames are thicker on top and sport distinctive Oakley icons on the temple and accentuated front-facing metal rivets on the spring loaded hinges. Holbrooks may have a retro look but they come packed with modern Oakley technology and fit snugly into the lifestyle sports niche.
Myriad lens options can include polaroid, tinted and Prizm, the latter filtering and amplifying vision for specific environments such as Road, Golf and Water. All Oakley lenses are cut from a single Plutonite sheet to ensure great clarity and 100% UV protection while High Definition Optics is a clutch of technologies that stop light bending to correct distortion from any angle.
Patented O-Matter infused nylon keeps the frames strong but flexible and comfortable to wear. The good fit gets compliments from sports enthusiasts like bikers and runners who note how the sunglasses stay put even in the most testing conditions.
The stylish square shaped lifestyle Holbrook sunglasses are good for most face types but look best on round and oval faces.
Oakley Holbrook Product Details
- Lightweight, durable frame of stress-resistant O-Matter® synthetic
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity impact protection
- Wide arms and keyhole bridge with Three-Point Fit ensure snug fit
- Prominent Oakley logo on wide arms
- Spring loaded hinges with metal rivets
- Plutonite® lenses for 100% protection from UV light up to 400nm
- Base 6 lens curvature give peripheral protection
- High Definition Optics® (HDO) for accurate vision in entire field of view
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, oils and dust
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- HDPolarised® technology option blocks 99% of glare
- Iridium® lens coating option for tuned light transmission
- Unisex appeal, best on round and oval faces
- Made in the USA