Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh Sunglasses Reviews
Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh Glasses Overview
An instant classic on their launch, Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh sunglasses are a must for women who like to mix style with glamour. Crafted in acetate and polycarbonate, the full-rim frames are named after Jackie Onassis, an icon of fashion in the 1960s.
Oversized oval lenses are married to a deep V-shape bridge that blends chic with bold. A wide choice of frame colours and lenses ensure that there is a frame to fit any wardrobe while these Italian-made frames are built for all-day comfort and durability.
Lenses have a scratch-resistant coating and come with 100% protection from harmful UV rays. The bold oval front is softened by a flyaway style.
Jackie Ohh sunglasses interlace modern elegance with 60s throwback glamour in a style that has outlived competitors and become a firm favourite of the modern self-assured woman who want to stand out from the crowd for season after season
Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh Product Details
- Frame full-rim nylon acetate
- Frame shape oversized oval with flyaway temples
- Lens has oversized round shape
- Lenses from polycarbonate with 100% UV protection
- Lenses available with gradient tints and coatings
- Small white Ray-Ban signature on right lens
- Wide temples with Ray-Ban logo
- Mainly for women