Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley Frogskins Glasses Overview
Back in the 1980s, kids would kill for a pair of Oakley Frogskins with their Wayfarer shape, fun colours and new iridium lenses. New wave Frogskins sunglasses haven't changed that much, but the devil is in the detail.
Colours are a tad more sedate while lens options have expanded both in colour options and technological know-how. Metal hinges have gone, replaced with bevelled nylon while the frame is manufactured ultra lightweight proprietary O-Matter.
Frogskins sunglasses shook off their Wayfarer roots to become an iconic, even legendary style in their own right. Today's Frogskins keep the retro look but are now super-light for all-day comfort and super durable for long-lasting appeal.
Lenses come with full UV protection and with High Definition Optics — a bag of patented technologies that meet the highest standards for optical clarity from all angles of view.
Oakley Frogskins are iconic sunglasses boasting a high-tech update. The youthful and classic combination has bagged a place in style history over four decades and looks set to last a lot longer.
Oakley Frogskins Product Details
- Lightweight, durable frame of stress-resistant O-Matter® synthetic
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity impact protection
- Ear stems and keyhole bridge with Three-Point Fit to keep glasses in place
- Oakley logo on wide arms
- Plutonite® lenses for 100% protection from UVA, UVB, UVC light up to 400nm
- High Definition Optics® (HDO) for accurate vision in entire field of view
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, oils and dust
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- HDPolarised® technology option blocks 99% of glare
- Iridium® lens coating option for tuned light transmission
- Made in the USA