Oakley TwoFace Sunglasses Reviews
Oakley TwoFace Glasses Overview
Stylish Oakley TwoFace sunglasses are crafted from two layers of material. The upper half of the frame is a proprietary O-Matter blend of nylon infused plastic while the bottom half it feather-light aluminium. The result is a unique look that marries style to comfort in an unconventional way.
Half aluminium may seem like just a gimmick, but wearers report that the feather-light feel of TwoFace makes them super-comfortable to wear and ideal for sports or leisure use. Another plus is the sturdy, durable build quality that belies the lightweight feel. The double moulded materials make them super light and extra strong.
The winged stems and metal icons match the aluminium perfectly and add to the unique character of these sunglasses.
The Three-Point Fit holds the frame in place without uncomfortable pressure points. The lack of nose pads is thought by some to be a failing, although the frames are so light it hardly seems to matter.
Oakley TwoFace sunglasses have Plutonite lenses for clear vision and 100% protection from eye-damaging UV light rays. High Definition Optics counteracts light bending when it enters the lens and eliminating any distortion.
Lens options also include HDPolarised and Iridium to fight glare and improve vision even more. Oakley TwoFace sunglasses look good on most faces, but the lower profile makes them best for medium sized faces.
Oakley TwoFace Product Details
- Full rim frame with squared lenses
- Frame combination of O Matter® nylon infused plastic and aluminium
- Metal icon accents, Oakley logo and three-point-fit arms
- Optimised peripheral vision with 6-base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens filters out UVA light up to 400nm
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 standards
- Clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (cut from a single toric shield)
- Iridium® lens coat option for tuned light transmission
- HDPolarized™ option for glare reduction
- Mainly for men but suits most face shapes
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Six-months free repair for accidental damage (See terms)
- Made in the USA